RejuvePod has become the #1 spot in the Delaware Valley for Organic Spray Tans. We stand by our policy of making sure you get the desired look you want. Our shades of solution match every skin type and we offer a variety of custom options to make your experience even better.
To date, we have performed over 58,000 spray tans since our opening in 2012.
Everyone can now get a beautiful sunless glow the safe and easy way. Oh and best of all... NO ORANGE!!! The oompah loompas have left the building!
- Great for ALL skin types (Fair, Medium, Dark)
- Organic DHA (Eco-Cert Certified)
- 100% Vegan (Approved by the PETA foundation)
- Made from only naturally derived ingredients
- Paraben free, Erthrulose free, Fragrance free
When Should I get my Spray Tan?
We recommend the day or two before your event. Your spray tan is the LAST appointment you need to make to prepare for your special occasion.
How do I Prepare for my Spray Tan?
- Before coming in, make sure you take care of any waxing or shaving needs.
- Be sure to exfoliate really well in your shower the night before.
- Manicures and Pedicures are recommended before getting a spray tan.
- Never apply makeup, deodorant, or lotion to the skin 6-12 hours leading up to your appointment.
What do I Wear for my Spray Tan?
You can wear whatever you would like your tan line to be.
Our tans are performed by a trained technician and will always make you feel comfortable.
REMEMBER to bring dark colored, loose fitting clothes and flip flops to wear after your service.
Tight clothes can damage the development. We do provide disposable garments and masks should you request them.
Scroll down after our menu to download a copy of our after care instructions.
• No getting wet after your spray tan appointment until AFTER your first shower. This includes sweating, swimming, or crying. Sorry, no sad movies following your spray!
• No spray tanning if your skin is peeling from sunburn or chemical peels.
• No waxing of the skin until your tan is gone. The wax removes old skin and will make your tan uneven.
• No pedicures after your tan, the water in the basin can soften the skin and any scrubbing of the feet and legs will create unevenness of the tan.
• No massages with a spray tan. Oils will break it down and cause it to fade unevenly.
Our regular spray tan solution requires 8-12 hours before rinsing for best results
These upgrades better suit busy schedules
Our Ultra One spray tan solution was developed for your on-the-go spray tans. This rapid tan solution will allow you to shower within 2-4 hours.
Dark Depth Tan Solution № 14 is made for dark skin tones or can be used as a base color for competition and stage performances.
Customize any tan with these amazing treatment serums.
These drops help you put your tan between our shades of light medium or dark.
Pineapple, Orange Ginger, Coconut
Designed to tone and tighten the skin. This spray tanning additive will attack cellulite where applied.
This clear top coat is sprayed over your organic tan at the end of your session. This scented treatment not only helps moisturize the skin without damaging the tan, it has anti-aging properties formulated to help nourish the skin.
The key ingredient is pea extract, also known as pisum sativum. It helps to protect against the deterioration of skin proteins, which is the skins natural aging process.
Gold or Silver - When added to the solution, it produces a "glowing" effect.